The administrator of personal data is Lemonade Studio Marcin Wójtowicz with its registered office at ul. Krajobrazowa 13/2, 35-119 Rzeszów, NIP 7151791902, hereinafter referred to as: "Data administrator".
This Policy is an information document and does not replace the security policy conducted by the Website Operator in accordance with the protection of personal data provisions.
In the scope of data that are personal data in accordance with the protection of personal data provisions, the data administrator is the Website Operator, Lemonade Studio Marcin Wójtowicz.
Personal data administrator (hereinafter referred to as Data Administrator) - an entity
that decides about the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Website - a website maintained by the Data Administrator, available at the internet address www.lemonadestudio.pl
- User - a person visiting the Website
- Personal data - all information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. The way of collecting personal data
The personal data collected on the site is provided directly by users via the contact form available on the website's subpages. In addition, the service automatically saves cookies in the memory of the terminal device and records the IP address. The website also obtains information about users by saving technical logs at the web server, serviced by nazwa.pl (the hosting operator runs his website at http://www.nazwa.pl. The operator is nazwa.pl sp. z o. o. headquartered in Krakow). Providing personal information is voluntary. However, it is necessary to send a message and get a answer.
3. The scope and purpose of collected personal data
- By sending a query using the contact form, the user indicates: sender's name, email address and / or telephone number. Personal data will be processed in order to answer the provided query and to provide services by the administrator.
- All data collected by the administrator are protected using reasonable technical and organizational measures and security procedures in order to protect them against access by unauthorized persons or their unauthorized use.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular small text files that are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use of the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. It is the User who decides whether he wants cookies to be saved on his computer.
- Disabling cookies, which are necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences, may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the websites operation.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Pursuant to the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended), each user has the right to decide on the scope of access of cookie files to his computer by modifying browser settings.
The change in the configuration of cookies in browsers is described on the websites of software producers:
- The data administrator can contact users via e-mail and / or by phone in matters related to sent queries.
- Each user has the right to change, update or delete his personal data, file a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, demand the restriction of his personal data, personally sending the instruction to the Administrator by email: email@example.com.
- The data controller protects personal data using a high level of security indicated in the Ordinance of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Dz. U. of 2004 No. 100, item 1024).
- Access to personal data processed in the Administrator's data system is restricted to persons authorized by him and obliged to keep the data confidential.
- The data administrator applies the principles described in this document, guaranteeing the confidentiality of website users.
- It is allowed to change the scope of collected data or the method of securing it while maintaining the privacy of users.
- This document can not be the basis for any claims against the Administrator unless such claims arise out of the legal provisions in force in the Republic of Poland.
- The Website may contain links and redirects to other websites. The data controller is not responsible for the privacy practices that apply to these websites.
- The data administrator reserves the right to make changes to this document. The changes will be published on the Website pages along with the date of the last update.
General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR
- The personal data administrator is Lemonade Studio Marcin Wójtowicz ul. Krajobrazowa 13/2, 35-119 Rzeszów, having the tax identification number 7151791902.
- The data administrator can be contacted: by mail to: ul. Krajobrazowa 13/2, 35-119 Rzeszów or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data collected by the Administrator will be processed to respond to an email sent via the contact form, that is, to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letters a and b GDPR).
- Recipients of personal data provided by you in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form may be entities to which the administrator entrusted data processing (so-called processors), eg IT support.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of handling inquiries will be stored for the duration of correspondence justified by the type of inquiry (however not longer than for a period of 6 months from the date of completion of correspondence), or until prior consent to processing is withdrawn.
- Depending on what the results of the correspondence will be, the data will either be further processed for the purpose of implementing the contract about the person whose data concerns will be separately informed or will be deleted if there is no cooperation.
- The person whose personal data refers to has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to data processing, and if processing takes place on the basis of consent: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- To use the rights listed above, please contact the Data Administrator for the contact details provided in point 2 above.
- If the person whose personal data refers to considers that the processing of personal data infringes the provisions on the protection of personal data, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, that is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- Lemonade Studio can use systems for automated decision making. The following decisions are taken in an automated manner: profiling is performed based on the data possessed, in particular such as: data on services provided, transmission data, location data, information acquired using the so-called data. cookies. Profiling has an impact on the marketing information and offers that you will receive (offer tailored to your needs).
- The person whose personal data refers to has the right to object - for reasons related to its special situation - to the processing of personal data concerning him if the processing of personal data takes place on the following grounds:
- a) the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Administrator of personal data,
- b) personal data being processed is necessary for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party.
- The objection referred to in point 1 should be reported to the Data Administrator.
- You can contact the Data Administrator: by mail to: Lemonade Studio Marcin Wójtowicz, ul. Krajobrazowa 13/2, 35-119 Rzeszów, or email@example.com
- In accordance with article 21, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, when raising objections, please indicate its reasons related to the specific situation of the data subject.
Part III. The right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes
- The person whose personal data refers to has the right to object to the processing of his personal data in the event that the processing takes place for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
- The right to object is in the scope in which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing.
- The objection referred to in point 1 should be reported to the Data Administrator.
- You can contact the Data Administrator: by mail to: Lemonade Studio Marcin Wójtowicz ul. Krajobrazowa 13/2, 35-119 Rzeszów, or firstname.lastname@example.org.